Work With Us
The world of telecoms is fast-paced and challenging, but we deliver our service with a great sense of fun.
At RHM Telecom we work as one team – everyone is focused on the customer experience.
Our staff are rewarded and recognised for a job well done. We have company wide rewards when significant milestones are reached and we provide spot bonuses for those that go ‘the extra mile’.
We are always looking to recruit talented professionals. If you are looking for an exciting career in a growing industry, please email your CV to email@example.com
We don’t currently have any vacancies, but keep checking back.
RHM is a privately owned company with more than 25 years’ experience in the Telecoms industry.
We are proud to be a Platinum Partner for Gamma Telecom and have a longstanding relationship with Ericsson-LG implementing on premise PBX and Cloud technology.
We have an opportunity to recruit a Telecoms Engineer preferably experienced on Ericsson-LG iPECS and Gamma Horizon hosted telephony, however generic PBX and Cloud Telephony experience will be considered.
The role will also include configuring and troubleshooting SIP trunk connectivity including basic router and firewall configuration.
What we expect from you:
Ideally you should have minimum 3 years’ proven experience in Telecoms or IT.
- Able to carry out detailed site surveys
- Configure, Install and Commission PBX/IP Telephone Systems
- Basic understanding of IP networking
- Professional and friendly approach with customers
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Eager to learn new technology
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Able to work alone without supervision or as part of a team
- Able to facilitate occasional overnight stays
- Primarily office based however expected to travel to customer sites
Technical requirements: (Preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
- Knowledge of IP Networking
- Knowledge of router configuration
- Knowledge of cabling
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
- System installation experience
Education & Qualifications
- A-C grade GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Company car allowance
- 22-25 days holiday
- On-going training
- Competitive salary
- Over-time opportunities
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org