Why Choose Cisco Webex?
Cisco Webex is the same, but different. Unlike other collaboration tools, Cisco Webex was built with telephony in mind. If you’re looking for a fully centralised platform for your collaboration tools and telephony, then you’ve come to the right place. And if you don’t want to integrate it into a telephony system, you don’t have to.
It’s cost-effective. With prices starting from £6.99 per user, you’ll have all the basics at a low cost. Options for advanced tools include additional chat storage, meetings for increased numbers and call logging services.
Cisco Webex offers true flexibility. Users can reuse existing SIP handsets or choose to rent or buy on top of a Webex licence rental. Whether choosing to reuse, rent or buy, users will experience top-level security with an easy-to-use, intuitive interface, helping to promote employee productivity.
Other features of Webex:
- Screen sharing features with annotation options
- Virtual whiteboarding for sharing visual ideas
- Call recording and transcriptions
- Third-party integrations with apps like Salesforce and G-Suite
- Enterprise-grade security
- AI enhancements like People Insights